Thursday, December 20, 2007

Heavenly Blessings

Today was hectic. The weather was crazy, flunctuating between roasting everyone alive and turning people into cold slabs of meat. I never listen to the weather news anymore. The Almighty is not predictable neither is the weather he created for us mere mortals.The saying that goes'' We are nothing but pencil in the hands........,'' gets drummed into my head each time I step out of the house and look up into the skies. Texas weather is bloody unpredictable.

Mere mortals so are we. Mere mortals with propositions. The Almighty has given us the power of choice so they say but wouldnt it be great if we could walk up to that majestic throne and find out exactly what is expected of us in this crazy world.

Search......I keep searching for peace. Is it what I have to buy or seek for? Is it free or I have to spend money to get it? I really do not know. Loneliness has become a way of life. Boredom, a daily activity.
Work......I keep working for money. Yet, I am not fulfilled if I do not reach out to people around me.Some call me generous, some say I am wasteful but what is money if there is no joy? What are the riches if there is no one to share them with?

The way my heart is! Riches untapped. Riches untamed. So much wealth to give.So much love to offer.

As each day passes by, I look towards the Almighty's abode praying for His reaching hands. My heart is revealed and my hands are strechted out to receive His heavenly fruits.

I want a baby!!!

10 comments:

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Awwwwww...you'll get one in God's time. Where's that elevator dude, maybe he can help,lol...

Take it easy*hug*

yayi said...

@Omosewa.....Amen. lol at the elevator dude. i have not seen him around.
Thanks for the hug.It means a lot to me.

little miss me said...

keep faith in the Lord,your baby will come when Gods time is ripe..
merry Christmas`.

temmy tayo said...

Baby!!!!

You need to call moi.

Initium said...

The angels said the baby's birth this time of year 2000 years ago would bring peace on earth...I pray that peace fills your heart too, and that you just rest knowing that God is weaving every strand of your life into something beautiful that will bless you and others around you. Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

you and me both...

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Ol' girl, God dey. And His time is the best. May He bless and protect you. Amin.

Season's Greetings!

AuraSoul! said...

All the best Yayi! That baby will walk in soon. New year new things2

Thanks for stopping by my page! Much love.

rethots said...

...and He whispered; Ï have added to your joy this year"

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

hmm someones biological clock is tickin. like omo said where is elevator dude?