Monday, November 26, 2007

Miracles

Miracle don happen!!!! LOL.

I woke up two days ago feeling like I was floating on a cushion of light textured clouds. I enforced a one week vacation on my honourable self two weeks ago. The holy book became a constant companion in my sojourn to find the real me. I was like a dry fountain thirsty for the dancing rivers. My heart was opened, my mind was laid bare and I was able to dance to the rhythm of my ancestors.

I wouldnt call it the bata beat because that would indicate the herald of Shango, the thunder king and I am a great respecter of tradition. That would be taking it too far. It was an ancient rhythm, one I have longed for, for months. The call of nature, my wildest dream.

I woke up feeling strange. my body was relaxed, my mind was clear and I could almost hear my heart ticking away. I paused, not sure if I had woken up in my own body. I looked around and it was that curvaceous body. It was Yayi's body. I threw my head back and laughed. It was a sound that would make heavenly maidens dance in their mothers' wombs. It was a laughter filled with a woman's confidence.

I could feel the butterflies!!!! They floated in hundreds, cold yet hot.

I answerd to the call of nature for in my belly was a fierce passion yearning for be fulfilled.

Right now, I am like a walking or driving time bomb. Please beware!!

7 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

So, you're back to being womanly, she!
Miracles do happen, babe!

lol!

Naapali said...

Yayi, you who are usually so clear and graphic, you have gone cryptic on us.

"I could feel the butterflies!!!! They floated in hundreds, cold yet hot.

I answerd to the call of nature for in my belly was a fierce passion yearning for be fulfilled.

Right now, I am like a walking or driving time bomb. Please beware!!"

Pray do tell what this yearning is and why are you a time bomb.

Allied said...

Halleluyah!!

I told you you will feel butterflies again. So how butterflies are there?

Eyin'ju Oluwa said...

Butterflies due to the need to poop or because there's an 'Uncle' in the pic?:D

I hope you're feeling better, me i'm getting there...this is the most annoying cold episode ever...hiss.

Update!

yayi said...

@Solomonsydelle.....I am back!!!!
@Naapali....well i decided to divert my poetic energy towards my blog. I cant believe you dont know what the yearning is all about! LOL. I am still waiting to explode sha.
@Allied..........Thousands of butterflies.I cant wait to let them loose!!
@Omosewa......none of those things but I should have correct gist very soon.LOL

Anonymous said...

horny?

lol.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

Good gal yayi. i take it upon my self to enforce holidays 4 me. its necesarry and evri one shld do so.